What is GUIMiner?
GUIMiner is a graphical frontend for mining Bitcoin, providing a convenient way to operate Bitcoin miners from a graphical interface. It supports both AMD and NVIDIA GPUs, as well as CPU mining. You can choose between pooled mining and solo mining - the software embeds a list of mining pools to choose from.
- Comes already configured for many popular mining pools - There's no need to enter connection details manually, unless you want to.
- Real-time statistics on all your running miners in one location - Displays hash rate, total shares accepted/invalid, and total shares in the past hour.
- Automatically start one or more miners on program startup.
- View your account balance with a pool and/or withdraw funds from within the GUI, at participating pools.
- Minimizes to tray - The tray icon can be hovered to show statistics, and miners can be paused from the tray context menu.
Where can I download GUIMiner?
You can download GUIMiner from the official GitHub repo.
Can I use GUIMiner to mine Litecoin?
In order to mine Litecoin, you have to use GUIMiner-scrypt.
Where can I get news and updates about GUIMiner?
Have a look at the official forum thread on BitcoinTalk.